Update your Old Home with a Whole House Remodel
Love your current neighborhood but your house is outdated or dysfunctional? The right choice for many homeowners is a whole house remodel. It’s like getting a brand new home without having to move out of the neighborhood you already love. You get a beautiful new home and you get to stay put.
As your families needs change it is often necessary to rearrange your homes design, floor plan & accessibility. If this describes your families current situation then whole house remodeling may the right move for you.
Reasons for a whole house remodel:
- Home is completely outdated.
- Your family is growing.
- Changing accessibility needs as you age.
- Aging parents will be moving in.
- Outdated plumbing & electrical systems.
- You cannot find another home you want to buy.
Benefits of a whole house remodeling project:
- Save time and money by doing all your home improvements at one time.
- Update old plumbing and electrical systems to current building codes.
- Open up an outdated floor plan.
- Add additional living space.
- Save money by improving the energy efficiency of your home.
How to select a whole house remodeling contractor:
You want to be certain that you are making the right choice for your home remodeling project. Here are a few tips:
- Hire a local, licensed and insured contractor.
- Ask for references from previous customers, as well as trade references.
- Be certain that you feel comfortable and have good communication with the contractor.
- Ask to tour completed projects.
Freeman Builders Inc. has been remodeling homes in the Boise Metro area for over 18 years. To schedule a project consultation for your whole house remodeling project please call us today at 208-278-6383 or fill out a request form here.
Areas We Serve:
Boise, ID | Meridian, ID | Eagle, ID | Star, ID | Nampa, ID | Caldwell, ID | Kuna, ID | Middleton, ID |